skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Charlotte Baltimore
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
One person's observation
It's truly astonishing, the number of people who tell me they yearn to write. I am beginning to think we are an entire nation of thwarted writers.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Favorite sites
Engrish - Weird mistranslations abroad
Overheard in the office - reality is always stranger than fiction
Cakewrecks--the last outpost of awful art
PoopReport - Endless toilet humor
Dooce - addictive slice-of-life humor
Aurgasm -- fabulous free music
Free book swap - get rid of books, get new ones!
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(13)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
▼
February
(4)
The immortal greatness of Klymaxx
Baltimore more wild than Wild West, but you knew t...
One person's observation
Lobby Day for Equality Maryland
►
January
(6)
►
2008
(18)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(2)
About Me
Charlotte Baltimore
I'm in the health care profession, which is why I'm writing under an alias. . . it's better all around for patients not to know that the Wizard of Oz is really the Wizard of Odd.
View my complete profile